Wholesale Customers FAQ
I can't log in to my account.
Contact us with any issues by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I change my account information?
You can log into our website using your user ID and password to edit your account information. If you have trouble accessing your account or need additional help, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I change my order?
Once the order has been confirmed, we cannot edit your order.
Why was my order cancelled?
All declining orders will be cancelled 14 days after the date of order is received.
How do I track my order?
If your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email that your order has shipped and details on how to track your order.
What is your return policy?
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
* If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return the merchandise within 3 days upon delivery for a CREDIT MEMO ONLY.
* Any items returned after said 3 days will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. And the customer is responsible for providing their own return label.
* Claims for any damages must be made within 7 days upon delivery.
* Claims for any damages made after said 7 days will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* We will not accept returns without an accompanying RMA#. Returns without pre-approved RMA#'s will be charged with a 20% re-stocking fee.
* For all return inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can we sell your products on Amazon and or any other online marketplaces?
You may not purchase our product and sell it on Amazon or any other marketplaces online unless you have a written authorization from Kan Can that allows you to sell on Amazon or any other online marketplaces.
Please contact email@example.com for specific up-to-date information about selling our products on Amazon or any other marketplaces online.
Sending an email to us will not guarantee your rights to sell on Amazon or any other marketplaces and there might be times where we do not receive any seller applications therefore your request may be rejected.
We have a strict restrictions on using our retail images on any website you are trying to sell. You may not use our retail images to sell our products on your website, Amazon and etc.
If we do find your Amazon account or any other marketplaces without obtaining a permission from Kan Can, there may be a suspension of wholesale account or in case of selling on Amazon you might be reported to Amazon for infringement violation.
Have a question not found here? Visit our contact page to get in touch with us directly.